AutoWatt Xtra self-regulating heating cables encompass the very latest self-regulating technology in combination with PFA insulating materials to offer a high temperature solution superior to any other.
AutoWatt Xtra self-regulating heating cables provide an ideal solution for industrial freeze protection and process temperature maintenance applications that require high temperature qualifications. With power ratings up to 30 watts/ft, AutoWatt Xtra heating cables are well suited for use on large diameter pipes with high levels of heat loss. A complete range of standard power connection kits, splice kits and tee splice kits are available to minimize power supply points and simplify cable routing on even the most complex piping systems.
AutoWatt Xtra may be cut to length and terminated on site so installers may use only what is needed and are able to save and store extra cable for future installations. Installation is quick, simple and requires no special tools, knowledge or skills.
- Highest temperature rated self-regulating heating cable in the world
- Automatically varies output in response to pipe temperature
- Available in 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 Watts/ft, 120V or 208-277V
- Fluoropolymer outer jacket option
- Simple to install with HTD accessories
- Use for higher maintain temperature applications and on pipes where saturated steam purging up to 190 psig may occur
- Contractor and OEM discounts.