The Eagle Tank Heating Panel was introduced in 1984 and since then, this unique tank heating system has been used on tens of thousands of Fiberglass(FRP) and steel tank heating applications around the world.
Eagle Tank Heating Panel systems have an unrivaled record of safe, reliable performance and many of the early installations are still operating successfully after 30 years.
EGLX TANK HEATER CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- Designed with a proprietary, multi−path, parallel circuit heating element that is virtually impossible to burn out
- Uniform, low watt density design to avoid hot spots and overheating
- Incorporates an aluminum grounding shield that covers the entire back surface of the heater and improved termination features to comply with the most recent revisions to the National Electric Code.
- Pressure laminated epoxy composite that provides an incredibly strong, flexible, waterproof and corrosion−resistant NEMA Grade G−10/FR−4 construction
- Cold leads can be either routed from the panel’s low-profile termination under the tank insulation or taken directly through the tank insulation for connection to the power supply and control system
- Low and ultra-low power density heating panels are available for very heat sensitive applications
- Easy installation, can be banded on or wound on while the FRP tank is on the mandrel.
- FM Approved for use in classified (hazardous), unclassified (non-hazardous), wet and corrosive environments.